SYMPHONIA products can be returned for exchange, if an email has been received within 7 days of receiving your item.
We do not refund or issue store credit. SALE items will not be accepted for return under any circumstance (unless proven faulty).
To make a return, please notify us immediately by email to email@example.com to receive your Return Authorised Number and to notify us of which item you wish in exchange to ensure availability and hold of the item.
Shipping charges apply for the exchange parcel sent back to you, please read Australian Returns for more information prior to sending any product back.
All items must be in new, unopened and unused condition. SYMPHONIA is not responsible for any item(s) returned/exchanged that are not returned new, unopened and in an unused condition.
SYMPHONIA has made our return system as easy as possible for you.
For parcels being sent back to us: Please note you can use which ever method of shipping most convenient for you at your own cost, keeping in mind returns have to be received within 7 days from the issue of your Return Authorisation Number.
All parcel exchanges being sent back to you within Australia will incur a $15.00 flat fee (Australia only), which will be directly debited from your chosen method of payment for your order.
So, what do you need to do?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Return Approved Number within 7 days of receipt of your order. Please state your order number in the subject bar and detail of which item(s) you wish to return and wait for our response with your Return Approved Number.
- Your item must be dispatched from your address to SYMPHONIA within 7 days of receiving your Return Approved Number. SYMPHONIA will not accept any returns without an issued Return Approved Number.
- Complete the SYMPHONIA returns form included with your order. Be sure to include your Return Approved Number obtained from us and sign.
- Affix the returns label received in your package to the outside of your parcel, and follow the correct steps to book a pick up.
Exchanges can be made for any available product from our online boutique. Clearly notify us of which item and size you wish to exchange your purchase for, to ensure availability and hold of the item when you request your Return Authorised Number.
SALE ITEM(S) RETURNS
Any items marked sale are unable to be returned to SYMPHONIA.
Items that are considered faulty are those that are received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item is faulty. Please note that faulty products can only be exchanged for the same product.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- SYMPHONIA does not sell used products. Your items must be returned in new and unused condition. If your item shows any evidence of wear or deliberate misuse (includes, but is not limited to, strong perfume or cigarette smells, rips, tears, stains, bent or damaged product tags) it will be returned to you at your own cost.
- A return will be considered a late return if you request your Merchandise Return Number more than 7 days after receipt of your item, or if you dispatch your return more than 7 days (Australia) 14 days (Worldwide) after receipt of your Merchandise Return Number . Late returns will be accepted at the discretion of SYMPHONIA.
- All items you wish to return from the same order should be dispatched together to enable prompt processing of your return
- Items must be returned in their original packaging. Single bottles will not be accepted for return.