The wine is fresh, zesty, and pure. Made in the Northern Italian style with hand
harvesting and gentle handling required to minimise the extraction of colour.
Cool fermentation and diligent, attentive winemaking captures the varieties freshness on the palate with flavours and aromas of citrus, pear and almond blossom. A true food wine with wonderful finesses.
Easy going, enjoy our Pinot Grigio with zesty summer salads, fresh prawns and light pasta dishes.
• Altitude of 450m
• Pinot Grigio rows run north south on a gentle east facing slope, capturing the morning sunlight.
• Canopy is managed to protect the grapes from the warmth of the afternoon sun.
• Hand harvested at a moderate sugar level in early March.
• Whole bunch pressing to gently extract the juice
• A cool, controlled fermentation to capture the purity of thefruit
• Some lees stirring in tank to build complexity
• Bottled in early August 2021.
• Alcohol 12.2%